Admissions Act 2018 – In line with new legislation the Board of Management of Jonah Special School have prepared the following:
- Expression of Interest Form 22-23
- Admissions Policy Sept 21
- Admission Notice Sept 22
- Admission Application Form
The school is fully enrolled for the 2022/2023 school year.
Please check the school website in September for updated admissions information for the 2023/2024 school year.
This Policy replaces our existing policy and be effective for all admissions to our school from 1st September 2021 onwards.
Jonah Special School provides an education for students with Autism and Complex Needs from 4-18 years of age. It is co-educational and non-denominational. The school provides autism specific education, using evidence based, data driven education interventions, including but not limited to Applied Behaviour Analysis, TEACCH, Intensive Interaction and Attention Autism.
To submit an application
Applications will only be accepted during the schools admissions application period: Thursday 1st December until 3pm on Tuesday 28th February 2023.
- Download and complete our Expression of Interest Form 22-23.
- Download and complete our Admission Application Form.
- Attach any relevant reports confirming your child’s diagnosis and requirment for placement in our school.
- You may submit the application via email and email all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively you may post all required documents to:
Jonah Special School
Kilkenny Via Waterford